October 14th at 10:30am
614 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh, NC (behind the Raleigh Beer Garden)
Please click here for free Raleigh parking garages and here for paid parking close to the race start.
Registration- Click here
The nOg Run Club, creators of the fairly epic St. Paddy’s 8K, invite you to join us for the sixth running of the Oktoberfest 8K. Don your lederhosen for a day of running and friendly fun in downtown Raleigh. Every registered runner will receive a polyblend shirt, craft beer (21+), finishers medal, and an after party chock full of good music and great times!
- – Gender specific polyblend shirt (Not guaranteed shirt after 10/5/17)
- – Bond Brother Beer to all finishers
- – Finishers medal
- – After party with live music and games
04/04/2017 – 08/14/2017
08/15/2017 – 09/11/2017
09/12/2017 – 10/11/2017
- – Thursday, Oct. 12, 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. at Fleet Feet Raleigh, Ridgewood Shopping Center, 3532 Wade Ave, Raleigh, NC 27607
- – Friday, Oct. 13, 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. at the Raleigh Beer Garden, 614 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh, NC
- – Saturday, Oct. 14, 9 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. at the Raleigh Beer Garden, 614 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh, NC
- – Glass boot steins will be given to the runner in the Fastest Lederhosen and Dirndl, Best German costume (Team/Individual).
- – Fleet Feet gift certificates will be given to top 3 male/female overall and masters as well as age groups.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Presenting- Bond Brothers Beer Company
Gold- Chiropractic Cafe, Fleet Feet, Nowak Wealth Management
Silver- Celito.net, 1 Red Shoe Realty, Raleigh Beer Garden
Bronze- Citrix, Jones Insurance Group, New York Bagel, Earth Fare, Hatch, Little & Bunn, Daly 7, 80 Fresh
The nOg Run Club, 501(c)3 charity organization dedicated to promoting charity and charitable awareness among runners and walkers of all abilities in the Triangle.
Wake Enterprises, 501(c)3 charity organization whose mission is to assist people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to achieve their maximum level of independence