The nOg Run Club, creators of the fairly epic St. Paddy’s 4 Miler and World’s Largest Flip Flop 1K, invite you to join us for the ninth running of the Oktoberfest 4 Miler. Don your best lederhosen and dirndl for a day of running and friendly fun in downtown Raleigh.
Registration & Race Details
- Until March 30th – $27
- March 31st - August 3rd – $30
- August 4th - September 7th – $35
- September 8th - October 7th – $40
- October 8th - 10th – $45
- Virtual Runner – $27
- Each participant will receive a polyblend shirt (not guaranteed after 9/28/20), Bond Brothers beer (age 21+), finishers medal, and an after party chock full of good music and great times!
- Race starts at 10:30am
- Strollers are allowed in the race but we ask you to start towards the back
- Dogs are NOT allowed to participate due to liability insurance
- Not a runner but want to help? General donations are accepted
Race Swag and After Party
Every registered runner will receive a poly blend race shirt, finishers, medal, and Bond Brothers beer (21+). This is not your every day race, we will have music and Oktoberfest themed games at the after party.
Kids Fun Run
Free entertainment for the children! Along with the live music, this is a perfect way to keep your little ones entertained during the 4 Miler.
The 150 meter kids run will start at 10:45am with all children receiving a medal after crossing the finish line.
- Strollers are allowed but you must start in the back for the safety of all the runners.
- Due to our liability insurance, dogs are NOT allowed on the course.
- The city of Raleigh requires participants to keep at least a 16 minute mile pace. If you fall behind this pace, the police may ask you to walk/run on the sidewalk to reopen roads.
- Sorry, refunds or defers will not be issued. 100% of the proceeds from the Oktoberfest 4 Miler will be donated to charity.