Come join us every Monday at the Raleigh Beer Garden in downtown Raleigh, NC.
Runners/walkers leave @ 6:15PM with most opting for the mapped out 3, 4, 5, or 6 mile routes, some even choose their own path. After the run, stay and enjoy the $5 runner menu and entertainment (99.9999% of the time it is trivia) which starts at 7:15pm.
If you are new, make sure you show up to your first run 15 minutes early to register.
Frequently Asked Questions
nOg Run Club meets every Monday at the Raleigh Beer Garden (614 Glenwood Ave., Raleigh, NC 27603) starting at 6:15pm.
If you are new, make sure you show up to your first run 15 minutes early to register. After the run, stay and enjoy the $5 runner menu. Each week we have entertainment (99.9999% of the time it is trivia) which starts at 7:15pm. Maps are provided for 3, 4, 5 and 6 mile routes.
Free! Well sort of…
It costs $1 to buy a key tag to keep track of your attendance. If you decide to have your attendance tracked, you will receive an awesome tech shirt courtesy of New Balance after 10 runs and a glass mug courtesy of LoneRider after 25 runs.
The nOg Run Club has 3, 4, 5, and 6 mile routes that all start and finish at the Raleigh Beer Garden
There are quite a few free street parking spaces around the Raleigh Beer Garden along with specified lot parking, all of which has been highlighted in blue on the nOg Run Club Parking Map available here.
- Capital Quick Lube and Gentle Touch Car Wash have given permission to park in their lots after 6pm. Please note, there is additional parking in the back between Capital Quick Lube and Gentle Touch Car Wash and behind JW Imaging.
- The parking garage on Tucker St. (between Glenwood and West St.) are offering nOg Run Club runners a reduced price of $2 on Mondays. You must enter through the Tucker St. entrance and tell the attendant you are with the nOg Run Club.
nOg Run Club has a really large group of runners and needs participants to run safely and courteously; therefore, we need you (the runner) to agree to the following running safety guidelines while participating in the nOg Run Club:
- I will run on the sidewalk whenever possible, when not running on the sidewalk, I will run on the side of the road, facing on-coming traffic at all times (the left side for most of the route).
- I will wear reflective clothing, accessories, or lights for my safety and the safety of others.
- I will wear reflective clothing, accessories, or lights for my safety and the safety of others. I will stop at all stop signs and stop lights to insure that oncoming traffic yields to me before proceeding across the road. I will not assume that running with a group allows me to run in a hazardous manner.
- I will cross streets at intersections or official crosswalks, always yielding to oncoming traffic.
Charity Night is the 4th Monday of the month where nOg Run Club brings in and supports a local charity. The charity will supply us with a list of requested items and provide the entertainment for that week. The nOg Run Club will donate $1,500 to the monthly charity and we ask our members to bring in a requested donation. If you are involved in a charity and would like to get on the list for a charity night, please send an email to info@nOgRunClub.com.