nOg Run Club: Every Monday
Come join us every Monday at Trophy Brewing on Maywood Avenue, Raleigh, NC.
Runners/walkers leave @ 6PM with most opting for the mapped out 3, 4, or 5 mile routes, some even choose their own path. After the run, stay and enjoy a beer, food and trivia.
If you are new, make sure you show up to your first run 15 minutes early to register.
After 34 weeks off, we are meeting again and asking you to take our guidelines seriously. We are an all volunteer organization and the health of our entire run club is very important to us. If you do not feel comfortable running with people, you may still check in virtually on our Facebook group. If you want to arrive early, run the route, and leave, that works for us also.
- If you are not feeling well, even a runny nose, DO NOT COME TO RUN CLUB. Please click here to read about symptoms of COVID-19.
- There will be no key bin until further notice.
- New runners, please bring your smart phone to sign our liability waiver OR print and bring the paper liability waiver below.
- Returning runners, there will be no computer check in. Please either check in using the Fitvil app on your phone or a board member will check you in.
You knew it was coming... our liability waivers. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early for your first run to sign our electronic waiver. If you are pushing it on time, here is our online version. Just read it, fill it out, and you'll be all good for Monday Night Run Club!
Frequently Asked Questions
nOg Run Club meets every Monday at Trophy Brewing (656 Maywood Avenue, Raleigh, NC 27603) starting at 6pm.
If you are new, make sure you show up to your first run 15 minutes early to register. After the run, stay and enjoy a beer. Each week we have trivia, which starts at 7pm. Maps are provided for 3, 4, and 5 mile routes.
Free! Well sort of…
It costs $1 to buy a key tag to keep track of your attendance. If you decide to have your attendance tracked, you will receive an awesome tech shirt after 10 runs and a glass mug after 25 runs.
The nOg Run Club has 3, 4, and 5 mile routes that all start and finish at Trophy Brewing on Maywood
Parking is available on Maywood Avenue, next to Trophy Brewing , as well as the adjacent streets surrounding Maywood.
nOg Run Club has a really large group of runners and needs participants to run safely and courteously; therefore, we need you (the runner) to agree to the following running safety guidelines while participating in the nOg Run Club:
- I will run on the sidewalk whenever possible, when not running on the sidewalk, I will run on the side of the road, facing on-coming traffic at all times (the left side for most of the route).
- I will wear reflective clothing, accessories, or lights for my safety and the safety of others.
- I will wear reflective clothing, accessories, or lights for my safety and the safety of others. I will stop at all stop signs and stop lights to insure that oncoming traffic yields to me before proceeding across the road. I will not assume that running with a group allows me to run in a hazardous manner.
- I will cross streets at intersections or official crosswalks, always yielding to oncoming traffic.
Charity Night is the 4th Monday of the month where nOg Run Club brings in and supports a local charity. The nOg Run Club will donate $2,500 to the monthly charity and we ask our members to make donations. Everyone who donates will be entered into the drawing for a free pair of running shoes or gift card courtesy of Fleet Feet Raleigh. If you are involved in a charity and would like to get on the list for a charity night, please send an email to info@nOgRunClub.com.