** The St. Paddy’s 4 Miler will be held virtually due to COVID. We are working on a packet pickup location and will update with finalized.
The nOg Run Club, creators of the fairly epic World’s Largest Flip Flop 1K and Oktoberfest 4 Miler, invite you to join us for the 12th running of the St. Paddy’s 4 Miler. Don your best kilt for a day of running and friendly fun in downtown Cary.
Don’t remember if you are registered? Click here
Registration & Race Details
- Race Day Participant – $35
- Virtual Participant – $27
- Each participant will receive a polyblend shirt (not guaranteed after 8/31/20), Bond Brothers beer (age 21+), finishers medal, and an after party chock full of good music and great times!
- Live music by the Wake & District Pipe Band
- Race starts at 10:30am
- Strollers are allowed in the race but we ask you to start towards the back
- Dogs are NOT allowed to participate due to liability insurance
- This race is a fundraiser. Refunds or transfers to another nOg Run Club race are not permitted.
- Not a runner but want to help? General donations are accepted
- Until Sept. 19th – $27
Virtual Runner Details:
Run the 4 miler when and where it fits your schedule! If you can’t make it on race day but don’t want to miss out on our awesome shirt, medal, and supporting our charities, register as a virtual runner. Please note, if you plan to run on Sept. 19th and register as a virtual runner, you must pay the registration difference at Thursday or Friday packet pickup to upgrade your registration.
All runners must be wearing a race bib on race day.
RACE SWAG & AFTER PARTY
Every registered runner will receive a poly blend race shirt, finishers, medal, and Bond Brothers beer (21+). This is not your every day race, we will have LIVE music with bands including the Wake & District Pipe Band.
Kids Fun Run
Free entertainment for the children! Along with the live music, this is a perfect way to keep your little ones entertained during the 4 Miler.
The 150 meter kids run will start at 10:45am with all children receiving a medal after crossing the finish line.
- Strollers are allowed but you must start in the back for the safety of all the runners.
- Due to our liability insurance, dogs are NOT allowed on the course.
- The city of Raleigh requires participants to keep at least a 16 minute mile pace. If you fall behind this pace, the police may ask you to walk/run on the sidewalk to reopen roads.
- Sorry, refunds will not be issued. 100% of the proceeds from the St. Paddy’s 4 Miler will be donated to charity.