The nOg Run Club, creators of the fairly epic World’s Largest Flip Flop 1K and Oktoberfest 4 Miler, invite you to join us for the 13th running of the St. Paddy’s 4 Miler. Don your best kilt for a day of running and friendly fun in downtown Raleigh.
Registration & Race Details
- Early Bird - March 8th – $25
- March 9th - July 26th – $30
- July 27th - Aug. 23rd – $35
- Aug. 24th - Sept. 18th – $40
- The St. Paddy’s 4 Miler is sanctioned USATF event. The virtual 4 Miler is NOT sanctioned by USATF and you will be running at your own risk.
- Each participant will receive a polyblend shirt (not guaranteed after 9/6/21), Bond Brothers beer (age 21+), and an after party chock full of good music and great times!
- Live music by the Wake & District Pipe Band
- Race starts at 10:30am
- Strollers are allowed in the race but we ask you to start towards the back
- Dogs are NOT allowed to participate due to liability insurance
- This race is a fundraiser. Refunds or transfers to another nOg Run Club race are not permitted.
- Early Bird - March 8th – $25
- March 9th - Sept. 18th – $27
Virtual Runner Details:
Run the 4 miler when and where it fits your schedule! If you can’t make it on race day but don’t want to miss out on our awesome shirt and supporting our charities, register as a virtual runner. Please note, if you plan to run on Sept. 18th and register as a virtual runner, you must pay the registration difference at Thursday or Friday packet pickup to upgrade your registration.
All runners must be wearing a race bib on race day.
The safety of our participants, vendors, and spectators are very important to us. Spectators, media, and vendors would be considered in the Level 1 / Low Risk category, as long as a social distancing plan is available for their specific areas of the venue.
All current COVID guidelines will be followed. This may include a waved start and mask requirement pre/post run. As we get closer to the race and know the current guidelines, we will send an email with all requirements.
Every registered runner will receive a poly blend race shirt and beer (21+). This is not your every day race, we will have LIVE music with bands including the Wake & District Pipe Band.
NEW relaxed fit women’s shirts!
Fundraise With Us
The nOg Run Club, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, is dedicated to promoting charity and charitable awareness among runners and walkers of all abilities in the Triangle. 100% of extra donations will be used to sponsor children through the Wake County Holiday Cheer program.
Donation/raise funds for the nOg Run Club and receive:
$100- buff, Goodr sunglasses
$250- buff, Goodr sunglasses and pick one (Boco hat, Yeti tumbler, race sweatshirt)
$500- buff, Goodr sunglasses and pick two (Boco hat, Yeti tumbler, race sweatshirt)
$750- buff, Goodr sunglasses, Boco hat, Yeti tumbler AND race sweatshirt!
FREE Kids Fun Run
Free entertainment for the children! Along with the live music, this is a perfect way to keep your little ones entertained during the 4 Miler.
The 150 meter kids run will start at 10:45am with all children receiving a medal after crossing the finish line.
- Strollers are allowed but you must start in the back for the safety of all the runners.
- Due to our liability insurance, dogs are NOT allowed on the course.
- The city of Raleigh requires participants to keep at least a 16 minute mile pace. If you fall behind this pace, the police may ask you to walk/run on the sidewalk to reopen roads.
- Sorry, refunds will not be issued. 100% of the proceeds from the St. Paddy’s 4 Miler will be donated to charity.