Registration is now open for the 7th annual World’s Largest Flip Flop 1K Walk! This event is a fundraiser to sponsor children through the Wake County Holiday Cheer Program.
Registration & Race Details
- Early Bird - March 8th – $15
- March 9th - July 14th – $20
- July 15th - July 17th – $25
- Under 12 yo – $15
Join us for the 7th annual World’s Largest Flip Flop 1K! This year we are keeping the spirit of the event alive, walking the 1K in flip flops, and enjoying delicious Bond Brothers beer. We will NOT be attempting to reclaim our Guinness World Record due to the corralling requirements to count and start the race.
Every registered participant will receive a polyblend shirt (not guaranteed after July 5th). This is the same shirt we have used the past four years. Ladies, the short sleeve shirts runs REALLY small and is very fitted. Please order 1-2 sizes larger than normal or unisex if you do not want a fitted shirt. Unisex and tanks run true to size.
Fundraise With Us
The nOg Run Club, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, is dedicated to promoting charity and charitable awareness among runners and walkers of all abilities in the Triangle. 100% of extra donations will be used to sponsor children through the Wake County Holiday Cheer program.
Donation/raise funds for the nOg Run Club and receive:
$100- buff, Goodr sunglasses
$250- buff, Goodr sunglasses and pick one (Boco hat, Yeti tumbler, race sweatshirt)
$500- buff, Goodr sunglasses and pick two (Boco hat, Yeti tumbler, race sweatshirt)
$750- buff, Goodr sunglasses, Boco hat, Yeti tumbler AND race sweatshirt!
- Shirts are not guaranteed after July 5th. Extra shirts will be ordered but sizes not guaranteed. If we are out of your size shirt, please wear a blue/gray shirt to the event.
- We highly encourage you to pick up on Thursday or Friday to help cut down the line event morning
- Dogs are NOT allowed due to our liability insurance
- Strollers are allowed but please start in the back.
Route and Parking
Please click here for the most up to date parking map.
Do you work or volunteer for a local charity? We are looking for charity teams to join the World’s Largest Flip Flop 1K!
How it works:
- To be a confirmed charity team, please send us an email at info@nOgRunClub.com
The first person to register will create the charity team’s name (under INDIVIDUAL registration and NOT group registration)
- We will donate the proceeds of all registrations under your team name back to your charity ($10 for adults and $5 for children)
The charities will provide 2 volunteers (21 or older) per 50 charity registrations (1-50 participants = 2 volunteers, 51-100 participants = 4 volunteers, etc)
- Donations will be made the week after the event